Business Administration Traineeship - Meeandah BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
21st March 2019
Are you looking to start a Business Administration traineeship with a fully Australian owned transport and custom broker company then this is the position for you.
You will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Warehouse and Transport departments and includes warehouse activities, document delivery activities and organising customers cargo deliveries. Candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to time manage, multi task and complete assigned tasks within required time lines.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers always.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through emails and phone.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Processing customers shipments via our in-house computer system.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the transport department.
- Ensuring timely delivery of cargo to our customers.
- Complete outside document collection and delivery functions utilising our company supplied vehicle.
- Loading and unloading of delivery vehicles.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Year 12 certificate
- Some industry experience (Beneficial but not essential)
- Current Qld Manual Drivers License and own transport
- Current Forklift Licence or willing to undertake necessary training to obtain a forklift licence
If you would like to join our team then Apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.