Business Administration Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
27th April 2021
Business Administration Traineeship
Please note that if you have completed qualifications equal or higher than a certificate 3 including university studies in Australia or overseas you will not be eligible to undertake a traineeship.
Our Host Employer was established through a well-known, reputable building company with a solid track record of providing our clients with excellence, quality and reliable service every time. Our team is committed to providing our clients with a high quality, professional service that is built on quality workmanship and integrity. Each project that we undertake is completed to the highest standard, using the highest quality materials and is designed to achieve the ultimate return on investment.
A great opportunity to start your career in an office environment, whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive environment. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business Administration over a 12-month period. You will be personable, friendly, professional, respectful, and confident on the phone, a fast learner and have high attention to detail.
- Reception duties, meet and greet clients
- Daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Organising the incoming and outgoing mail
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Filing, scanning, and archiving
- Handle receipt and despatch of information
- Maintain contractor register
- Ensuring the reception is kept tidy always
- Undertake other administrative duties as trained and directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Sound Computer Literacy (Microsoft Word & Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reliable on the job, high initiative, and adaptability
- Drivers licence and own transport
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop an administration career. Very supportive team and a great company that is growing.
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business Administration
- No weekend work, office hours are Monday to Friday
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Ashleigh on 0400 258 129.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.