Business Administration Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
3rd May 2021
Business Traineeship available in Liverpool NSW.
MEGT's Recruitment & Management Services division has been assisting people to secure apprenticeships and traineeships since 1982. Our Indigenous Apprenticeship and Traineeship Network (IATN) located in Liverpool works exclusively with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander People and we are looking for a highly motivated person to join our Team.
As an IATN trainee you would be required to perform the following tasks:
- Reception duties- greet visitors, answer enquires
- Administrative tasks which could include:
- Telephone enquires
- Data entry
- Assisting respective team members with tasks such as booking interviews, conducting reference checks and other support tasks.
The successful candidate would have:
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be motivated - a self-starter who can organise and prioritise tasks
- Able and willing to commit to complete a Certificate III or IV Business Traineeship
- Can demonstrate reliability and great work ethics.
This is not an identified position for an Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander person but (due to the nature of the work of IATN) preference will be given to these applicants.
To apply for this role, please submit a Cover Letter addressing the Criteria and your Resume by close of Business 14th May 2021. Applicants who do not submit a Cover Letter will not be consdiered for the position.
If you have any questions, please contact Deb Nooyen on 0404 824 618
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.