Business Administration Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
15th November 2023
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
Be the boss of your new career!
Do you have a passion for customer service and wanting to kick start your career in Business Administration? This is your chance! Gain invaluable hands-on experience whilst completing a 12 Month Traineeship and Certificate III in Business.
Based in Hawthorn, this is a real career start within a supportive environment. The successful trainee will have the opportunity to develop their experience learning about administration in the education sector.
What will you be doing?
Working as an Business Trainee, your duties may include but are not limited to:
- Effective communication and assistance to students, staff and the general public face-to-face, via email and the internet and over the phone.
- General administration including data entry, word processing, scanning, photocopying, generating student ID's, filing etc.
- Assisting students with processing enrolments, amendments to enrolments and withdrawal forms.
- Undertake training and become proficient in the use of a range of software packages.
What are we looking for?
- A well-presented team-player with excellent work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and sound computer knowledge (MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A reliable and punctual individual who demonstrates initiative.
- Satisfactory completion of a National Police Check and Working with Children's Check
- Drivers Licence - There will be occasions where you may be required to travel to their other two campus locations (Croydon and Wantirna)
Eligibility criteria applies in relation to work rights and prior qualifications.
What's in it for you?
- 12 Months Full Time Employment
- Monday to Friday - No Weekends!
- Paid study time - Complete a Certificate III in Business
- No HECs Debt!
What are you waiting for?
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and committed to completing a Business Traineeship, then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now!
Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Steph on [email removed] />
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion. Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights and prior qualifications.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.