Business (all rounder) Traineeship - Melbourne location MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th May 2019
CBD and Inner City Suburbs, VIC
MEGT Recruitment and Management Services are currently recruiting for a well known and successful company located in Melbourne on St Kilda Road.
This is a real career start within a supportive environment, where the successful trainee will have the opportunity to develop their experience and skills on the job while working towards completing a Certificate III in Business, and becoming a qualified Business Guru.
Our client is Australia's leading and most recognised parcel courier and freight delivery reseller. They consolidate the services of the world's top parcel and freight carriers into a single access point allowing their customers to save time, trouble and money on all logistic costs. Whether a business is selling on eBay, starting their first eCommerce store or taking on the world with an established enterprise, our client has leading technology systems to support them in delivering their parcels worldwide.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Visiting existing clients
- Following up with prospective clients
- Conducting client reviews
- Ensure appropriate stock of marketing materials and resources
- Utilising PR opportunities
- Organising pick-ups and deliveries
- Packaging all consignments correctly
- Consigning all packages correctly
- Tracking and tracing all consignments
- Maintain good relationships with suppliers
Key selection criteria:
Our ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment, be efficient in meeting time frames and will display a strong commitment and willingness to learn. Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are required, together with sound computer skills. Any prior customer service or administration experience will be highly regarded.
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to present a professional, friendly and approachable image
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Office software and email systems
- Must have an enthusiastic and willing approach to learn new skills and help others
Don't miss out on this one! Apply to MEGT now, by sending your resume together with you covering letter, outlining how you meet the selection criteria, and state why you think you would be perfect for this job.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
For any enquiries, please contact Sally on 8878 5425.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjgzMjEyLjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.