Business/Customer Support Traineeship - Bayswater MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
20th August 2019
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
Our Business Traineeship is an ideal opportunity for individuals looking to take the first steps to a successful and fulfilling career with a recognised industry leader. You will be energetic and motivated to develop your skills and qualifications through a combination of on-the-job experience in a supportive team environment and formal training.
Make 2019 the year you launch your career and set the path to success!
Who will you be working for?
Located in Bayswater, our client is currently looking for a motivated and customer focused individual looking to further their education and experience by completing a 12 month Business Traineeship.
What will you be doing?
You will have the opportunity to learn from passionate professionals as you begin your career in this fast paced industry. You will learn to be responsible for taking inbound calls from valued customers in a very fast paced environment, working to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who loves to communicate over the phone, and wants to meet the needs of both internal and external customers each and every time you answer a call
- Someone who has the ability to problem solve and think on your feet
- Someone with good IT skills and literacy skills - you will learn how to use industry specific software to allow you to meet the needs of your customers
- Prepared to combine formal learning with working - You will complete a Certificate III in Business
- Have excellent time management skills, and the desire to meet all of your Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and embrace a call centre environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to adopt change quickly
- Drivers Licence and own vehicle is required
What's in it for me?
- An opportunity to complete a Nationally Recognised Qualification - Certificate III in Business
- Mentoring and coaching from a team of professionals that are experts in their field, giving you extensive support and training whilst you complete your traineeship
- A strong career path with many opportunities on offer
So... What are you waiting for?
For more information, contact Sally Taufer (03) 8878 5425.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjkwODAyLjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.