Business (Medical) Traineeship - F/T Mermaid Beach BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th August 2022
Gold Coast, QLD
Are you looking for a F/T Traineeship in Medical Administration paying above the Award wage, look no further, top location in Mermaid Beach! Submit your application today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Business Trainee to join our team in Mermaid Beach. This is an open, full-time role, which requires the right person to complete on-the-job training whilst working in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work collaboratively in a team environment, whilst also being able to use initiative and work autonomously.
- You will be the first contact for patients and will help them feel welcome to the clinic
- Key responsibilities include managing the bookings to meet operational requirements
- Managing inbound and outbound calls with courtesy and empathy
- You will be responsible for general administration duties, billing and data entry
- Building strong relationships with our patients and providing follow up calls and aftercare
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work autonomously and be self-driven, but also be a team player
- Be able to be flexible with starting time (and able to work on time) and work a rotating roster
If you think this might be for you – submit your application TODAY!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.