Business Trainee - Entry level position MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th February 2021
Business Administration Trainee - Loganholme, Qld
This is your ideal opportunity to join one of our host companies as a Business/Administration Trainee based in their Belrose offices. You will be working full time within a supportive and friendly team whilst completing a Certificate III in Business - with allocated time at work to focus on your studies!
In this role you will have access and exposure to more than just your typical office duties - you will be working on programming security swipe cards by entering data in the company`s specialised software, learning how to operate the appropriate machines on site under supervision (Full training provided). The position will be perfectly suited for a person with high attention to detail and a technical aptitude who is looking to step into a long-term career.
Your key duties:
- General warehousing duties as required
- Attending staff meetings and taking minutes as required
- Maintaining office supplies
- Picking, Packing and Shipping orders
- Allocating and providing access technologies ie swipe cards
- Maintaining the function of the access technologies ie swipe machines
- Data entry and internal and external correspondence
What is a Traineeship?:
A Traineeship is a combination of full time paid work and a Nationally Recognised Qualification. This opportunity is a 12 month traineeship and we are looking for candidates who are able to commit to the entire 12 months and beyond. At the completion of the traineeship you will have completed a Certificate III in Business.
What you need to succeed:
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and committed attitude
- Strong organisational skills
- Exceptional time management
- High attention to detail with excellent computer literacy
- Honest, reliable and can work autonomously within a team
- Must be a Permanent resident or Australian Citizen
- As this is an entry level role; a qualification higher than a Cert II may not be considered.
Benefits for you:
Our ideal candidate will receive the following:
- Working towards Certificate III in Business while earning a weekly wage
- Full-time employment with all related benefits
- Monday to Friday work, no weekends
- Ongoing MEGT support - Field Officer who is there to support you
- Great opportunity to kick-start your career and gain relevant experience
- You will be working within a highly professional environment with the opportunity to learn a wide range of skills from true business professionals.
Hit the ground running in 2021 and secure full time employment! Hit the "apply" button now and send your resume to MEGT today. For any questions, fell free to call Stefan on (02) 9289 1963
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.