Business Traineeship - Bayswater MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th February 2019
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen! This is an opportunity to gain full time, paid work whilst working towards a Nationally recognised qualification, a Certificate III in Business!
Our client specialises in civil and commercial plumbing in Melbourne. As a civil and commercial plumbing and drainage company they cater for a wide range of construction of stormwater, sewer water and gas infrastructure. Our client prides themselves in being efficient and reliable whilst using the most innovative and up to date technologies to help them strive to be leaders in the industry. Their aim is to provide the highest quality, efficient and reliable service whilst ensuring safety and integrity.
This role will see you in a face to face office administration role with responsibilities including but not limited to;
- General office and administrate duties
- Data entry
- Answering incoming calls
- Updating social media
- Assisting Payroll in preparing spreadsheets
- Assisting in preparing order numbers and assigning jobs and codes
- A team-player with excellent an attitude and work ethic
- Customer service experience
- An autonomous and proactive individual with the knowledge and understanding of office administration
- Reliable and punctual individual who is willing and keen to learn
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Organised with high attention to detail
- High level of computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
What's in it for you?
- Weekly pay
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- One on one on the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification - a Certificate III in Business
- One on one mentoring and support
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Don't miss out on opportunity to be part of such a vibrant and forward moving team. Any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact Sal Taufer (03) 8878 5425.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjM2Njk0LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.