Business Traineeship - Fulltime - Bundall BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
4th August 2022
Gold Coast, QLD
Looking for a dedicated individual to work in a busy Print Organisation who has a mature attitude.
- Well presented with a friendly manner
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
Are you looking for a F/T Traineeship in Administration with an Organisation that is about to go Global, look no further! Submit your application today!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Business Trainee to join our team in Bundall. This is an open, full-time role, which requires the right person to complete on-the-job training whilst working in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will need to be able to work collaboratively in a team environment, whilst also being able to use initiative and work autonomously.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work autonomously and be self-driven, but also be a team player
If you think this might be for you – submit your application TODAY!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.