Business Traineeship (Local Government) - Coolaroo MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
9th January 2019
Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification? This is your chance. We are searching for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join this motivated and friendly team located in Coolaroo. Gain valuable hands on experience while gaining a qualification in Business Administration.
Our client is a local government area, partially within the metropolitan area of Melbourne. The area includes the outer north-western suburbs and a number of rural localities between 13 and 40 kilometres from the Melbourne city centre. They are one of Australia's fastest-growing and culturally-diverse communities and is home to more than 198,000 residents.
- General administration / adhoc duties
- Providing administrative support and assistance to senior administrators in the development and continuous improvement of Quality Assurance
- Assisting in completing purchase orders
- Data entry and record management
- To represent and promote our Client's mage by providing effective and courteous information and service to ratepayers and the general public
- Receive delivery of goods and equipment.
- Be aware and complying with Council procedures regarding monitoring the expenditure, income and reimbursements, including Petty Cash.
- A well-presented team-player with excellent work ethic
- Excellent customer service skills
- A proactive and organised individual with Ability to identify customer needs and expectations, decide appropriate action and respond accordingly
- A reliable and punctual individual who demonstrates initiative
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and admirable oral and written communication skills
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- High level of computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Working with Children's Check
The successful applicant will also be required to undergo a National Police Check.
- Weekly pay
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- One on one on the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification - a Certificate III in Business
- One on one mentoring and support
What are you waiting for? If you are interested in applying and can commit to a 12-month traineeship, hit the 'Apply Now' button now and send your resume to MEGT today!
Any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact Celeste Garro on (03) 8878 5403.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjUzNjA3LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.