Business Traineeship - Melbourne CBD MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th February 2019
CBD and Inner City Suburbs, VIC
Are you looking to kick start your career in the business industry while completing a formal qualification? This is your chance. Gain valuable hands on experience while gaining a qualification in Business.
Our client is a world-renowned industry leading organization with a reputation for providing "best in class" rolling stock to their clients around the globe. They recognise the contribution that a diverse workforce makes to continuous improvement and client services delivery and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our client is committed to making reasonable adjustments where operationally viable. They value diversity and encourage applications from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
The primary objective of the role is to assist the Department of Administration and Finance with general administration duties, which will include;
- Filing, printing and scanning, archiving documents
- Providing confidential administration support including production of high quality documents and reports; collation of information for preparation of meetings
- Arranging meetings, conferences, appointments, travel, functions and compiling documentation for meetings.
- General Reception duties if needed
- Liaising with building management
- Processing outgoing mail and collecting and distributing incoming mail
- Arranging maintenance and repair of office equipment and ensure that office stocks of stationery and supplies are adequate (as required)
- Liaising with Department managers and managing Daily attendance record and preparing monthly attendance report to payroll
- Assisting with any ad-hoc duties and queries as required
The Ideal Candidate;
- Mandarin speaking is an advantage, but is not essential
- Year 12 completion
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- A reliable problem solver with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- A team player who can relate to people from a wide range of diverse backgrounds
- Customer service experience is beneficial
- Advanced computer literacy and strong Microsoft knowledge
- Organisational skills - ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Numerical ability and data entry skills
What's in it for you? Benefits
- Weekly pay
- A full-time job
- Paid study time
- 12-month contract
- One on one on the job training
- Nationally recognised qualification - a Certificate III in Business
- One on one mentoring and support
This traineeship will elevate your level of professionalism and employability. Any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact Celeste on (03) 8878 5403.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjczNTY4LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.