Business Traineeship - Nunawading MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th February 2019
Eastern Suburbs, VIC
We have an exciting opportunity for those looking to complete a Business Traineeship!
We are on the look out for motivated, committed and reliable talent - People who are wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training (and a certificate III) in Business.
Who will you be working for?
Our client, based in Nunawading, is looking for a Business Trainee to assist in all aspects of the company.
What will you be doing?
As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate III in Business over a 12 month period whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience. The successful applicant will provide administrative support to our client, which will include duties such as:
- Maintain filing systems, archives and databases
- Collate and manage claim documentation for major project works,
- Provide support and assistance to the administration team as well as assisting with a range of projects
- Reception and administration relief
- Manage account enquiries from clients and operators and ensure they are dealt with promptly
- Sorting hire dockets
- Sorting and matching invoices
- Answering telephones and reception duties
- Mail outs and banking
- Provide personal assistant services to company MD, GM and Senior Department Managers
- Other ad hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- The commitment to complete a 12 month Business Traineeship and form a long term career with our client
- Positive and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with a high level of people management skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic outlook
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Customer Service experience (highly regarded)
- Current Driver's licence
What's in it for you?
- 12 month Business Traineeship
- A full time job (38 hours p/w)
- Weekly Pay
- Paid study time
- One on one on the job metoring and training
- Opportunity to gain a Nationally Recognised Qualification (Certificate III in Business)
- Opportunity for Career Progression
- Opportunity for performance based bonuses
- Company supplied Breakfast, lunch, coffee & soft drinks EVERYDAY!!
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
So, what are you waiting for?
Make this the year you launch your Business career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Sal Taufer (03) 8878 5425.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjY4MDY1LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.