Business Traineeship - Warwick BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th August 2022
Darling Downs, QLD
A well established transport company based in Warwick is seeking a positive and motivated individual to join their friendly and supportive team.
This is an amazing opportunity to gain an accredited qualification, together with real skills on the job, whilst getting paid!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answering all incoming phone calls and redirecting where necessary.
- Daily mail pickup and post.
- Daily banking.
- Maintaining drivers qualifications records and reminders.
- Monitoring stationary levels and re-ordering where required.
- Issue company clothing, record and re-order where required.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A positive attitude and be client focused.
- Great communication skills with a personable and professional manner.
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
No experience required. Full training will be provided.
Mature candidates with some experience are also encouraged to apply
If this sounds like you, don't delay! Submit your application today!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.