Business Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th February 2019
MEGT Australia (Ltd) make's apprenticeships and traineeships happen!
Earn while you learn. Gain a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Business and receive invaluable industry experience.
Our client provides engineered products, services and solutions to diverse markets in Australia, New Zealand and SE Asia, employing over 1300 people. Their success is founded on a large portfolio of market leading products, well established networks, continuous innovation, Australian manufacturing facilities and extensive sales and distribution capabilities. Key customer sectors are mining, oil and gas, manufacturing, agriculture and automotive.
About the role
Reporting to the Inventory Support Coordinator your day to day responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Assisting to control inventory levels and turnover rate, including clearance and stock rotation.
- Reconciling orders and running various reports as requested
- Liaising with Service, Sales and Account departments to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction
- Assisting with branch enquires and problem solving
- Maintaining the product database
- General administrative and customer service responsibilities
Join a growing organisation as a trainee and watch your career soar! You will be working full time and earning a weekly wage. You will be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will also have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship. On completion of your traineeship you will have access to ongoing opportunities for progression and development.
In order to be successful in this role you will have;
- Superior customer service skills and experience in working within a customer service related environment
- Ability to solve practical problems effectively
- Work autonomously on set tasks through to completion
- A positive and can do attitude, including having a desire to complete a qualification at certificate 3 level or above
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of the basic MS Office Suite and capabilities in using Excel/spread sheeting (highly desirable)
- Ability to commit to a 12 month traineeship.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a fantastic career in Inventory and Product Management. We're offering a team environment with continuous support and mentoring.
This is a full time, paid position and you will get paid on a weekly basis. Your qualification is paid for by the employer and you will also receive regular support and mentoring from an MEGT Field Officer. You will also get the chance to witness historic racing events first hand! If you have any questions please contact Emma Callinan on 3387 0684. MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
If you would like to work for a market leader in a fast-paced environment with a vast range of career opportunities, then apply below today!
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW15LnJhY2tsZXkuMDI0NDguNzMyOUBtZWd0YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.