Butcher Apprenticeship The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
4th October 2019
This apprenticeship opportunity is a cut above the rest!
Learn all aspects of the trade with this well regarded smallgoods wholesaler and retailer, located in Bibra Lake.
Enjoy achieving high standards of quality and presentation while gaining a nationally recognised qualification.
Tasks to be performed include -
- Butchering and Packaging
- Stock Rotation/Control
- Retail Service
- Accepting deliveries and checking off stock
- Offloading orders
- Helping in Smallgoods production
- Miscellaneous duties involved in running and maintain a busy retail/wholesale smallgoods butcher
To be the successful applicant you will need to:
- Show experience or interest in the trade.
- Have a great attitude and enjoy communicating with customers and fellow team members
- Be physically capable for a demanding role
- Be reliable.
If this is the role for you, please apply today.