Butchers Apprenticeship - 1st Yr - Richlands BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th May 2022
My Employer owns and runs a large range of Supermarkets, located from Brisbane to Hervey Bay, who offer superior customer service; exceptional, consistent quality products and value for money.
They are currently looking for a highly motivated and reliable Junior Apprentice Butchers for an immediate start.
You will work under the supervision of the Manager to ensure that maximum sales and customer satisfaction are achieved through producing a quality product and ensuring excellent presentation.
This will include controlling wastage through correct cutting, complying with relevant WH&S and food safety policy and regulations.
You will be working 38 hours per week, which will include weekends as they trade 7 days a week from 8am - 6pm.
• Excellent customer service
* Physically Fit as there is a lot of heavy lifting involved
• Ability to communicate clearly
• Good literacy and numeracy skills
• Have a passion in the meat industry
• Committed and dedicated to completing a 4 year apprenticeship
• Ability to work in a small team
• Physically fit, reliable, team player
• Hardworking, punctual
• Current licence and vehicle
• Able to start early and finish late
* Must want to learn the industry
This position would suite an ESL who would like to learn and earn, as Junior Wages will Apply
If this sounds like your dream job and you are ready to commence, please apply asap…
BUSY At Work are recruiting on behalf of employers who have a mandated vaccination policy. It will be a condition of your employment that you comply with the company policy by being fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or you hold a valid exemption from the requirement which allows you to continue to meet the inherent requirements of the role.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.