CALLING ALL Automotive Apprentices AMA Group Solutions Pty Ltd
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th September 2021
Gold Coast, QLD
We are the AMA Group, and we have exciting Apprentice positions for people looking to start their career on the right road, with access to the best training, people and technology in the industry.
With around 180 sites, we repair thousands of cars, trucks and buses every year, and supply the new and recycled parts to get people's cars on the road again. Our size and scale make us the leader in our industry and the only collision repair business to be listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.
We currently have Apprentice roles open for panel beaters, spray painters, mechanics, auto electricians and boiler makers.
What will you get?
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Career opportunities at any of our branches in Australia or New Zealand
- Fully paid Apprentice fees
- 3-year fast tracked program
- Higher pay, with above award pay rates
- Access to state-of-the-art technology and equipment
- Access to mentor program with Tradeswomen Australia for female Apprentices
- Employee Rewards Program
Want to apply?
- We're taking expressions of interest now
- To apply CLICK APPLY NOW!!!!
- Positions will start Jan/Feb 2022
- Call the Recruitment team on 0452 556 754 to ask any questions
For further information on the AMA Group, please visit: www.amagroupltd.com
At the AMA Group, we are an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding the best fit for every role. All qualified applications will be considered regardless of gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
The AMA Group, is Australia's largest network of accident repair facilities, which currently comprises of over 120 outlets and over 2,200 employees across Australia and New Zealand, and has further plans to continue to grow both domestically and internationally.
The AMA Group's success is a result of our commitment of providing our clients and work providers with quality and cost effective repairs, as well as exceptional customer service. Our people is what makes this possible and are therefore our focus.
The AMA Group has been built on the foundations of families, enabling our people to continue to enjoy the family feel work environment and a sense of belonging, whilst having the opportunity to pursue a career and make a difference.