Carpentry Apprenticeship - 1st, 2nd or 3rd Year - Burleigh Heads GC BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
12th May 2022
Gold Coast, QLD
Are you looking to learn a few tricks of the trade? We have an employer in Burleigh Heads seeking a 1st, 2nd or 3rd year carpentry apprentice to join his team working on residential builds and renovations.
To be considered for this position you should: - have a car and license
- experience in the industry to the year level you are applying for
- have or willing to obtained your white card
- be able for a full time position working 5 days a week 7am til 3pm
- be detail oriented
- be able to work independently as well as a team player
- be able to take direction
- physically fit
- Serious about the trade- want to learn and willing
- Have done a Cert I or Cert II in construction (Pre-voc course)
If you think this position is right for you apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.