Carpentry Apprenticeship - 1st Year - Toowong BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
4th May 2021
Are you wanting to learn a few tricks of the trade? A job opportunity has come up where a business located in Toowong is seeking a 1st year to complete a certificate III in Carpentry.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have current car and driver's license
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Have obtained your white card
- be available to work a full time position
- Be well presented with a willingness to learn
- Tools aren't required but would be a bonus.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
If you think this position would be right for you apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.