Carpentry Apprenticeship - 1st Yr - Kewarra Beach BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th August 2022
Far North, QLD
Please be aware that this position would suite an Early School Leaver as Junior Wages will Apply
Are you looking to learn a few tricks of the trade?
We have an employer is based at Kewarra Beach, seeking 2, 1st year carpentry apprentices to join his team working on residential builds and renovations, working in the region.
To be considered for this position you should:
- Have a car and current licence (p1 min)
- Have or willing to obtained your white card
- Be able for a full time position working 5 days a week (OT when required)
- Be detail orientated
- Good work attitude, and work ethic
- Switched on
- Be able to work independently as well as a team player
- Be able to take direction
- Physically fit
- Serious about the trade- want to learn and willing
- Have done a Cert I in construction (Pre-voc course) would be an advantage
Please remember this would suite ESL as Junior Wages will Apply
If you think this position is right for you apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.