Cert II Horticultural Traineeship - Brisbane BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
2nd August 2021
This is a well-established, family owned and operated specialist landscaping construction business is based in Brendale and works with councils, government, commercial and general property management companies from Springfield Lakes to the Sunshine Coast
The most important part of this role is the Maintenance. You can expect to be kept busy mowing, pruning, planting, maintaining hedging and using a whipper-snipper.
Hours of operation will be mostly 7.00am to 3.30pm with occasional night work or weekend work from time to time(as advised by Manager) .
This ideal starter role:
* Physically fit person, who has loads of energy and a keen eye for detail.
* You must enjoy working outdoors in all sorts of weather.
* Must have your Construction Card (White/Blue Card)
* Loyalty is a must for the employer
* Good understanding of what is expected in regards to work.
* Willingness to travel around Brisbane from Bracken Ridge to Boondall one week and Brisbane to Yeronga the following week. Employer will be happy for you to meet at the worksite not the shed.
* A Manual drivers licence (P min) and your own vehicle is a must.
This position is open to all aged and Indigenous and Tori Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply
If this sounds like you - then apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.