Cert IV IT Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th November 2023
Kickstart your career in IT - APPLY NOW for the IT Field Engineer Traineeship Program receive a Cert IV in IT and get certified in major Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products!
Unisys are a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions that can help change the world. Enhancing people's lives through secure, reliable advanced technology is their vision. At Unisys, they believe in better!
You have the opportunity to learn new skills and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
The IT Field Engineers are at the forefront of everything they do, driving clients' successes while giving back to communities and making this world a safer and more secure place to live and work.
- Do you have a true passion for technology and enjoy tinkering with computers?
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A valid Australian driver's license and own reliable car
- Vaccinated against COVID-19
- Ability to pass a Working with Children's Check and/or National Police Clearance
- An Australian Citizen for security clearances
IT Field Engineers duties include:
- Private Label Service (PLS) Support for calls to clients
- Installing and servicing PCs, PC peripherals and/or electronic equipment
- Takes service calls and perform incident specific activities
- Routine installs, moves, adds and changes
- Performs scripted image loading, unit diagnostics and replaceable unit swapping
- Troubleshooting and perform basic module replacement on PCs, servers and peripherals
- Full-time paid traineeship - earn while you learn $$, with No HECS Debt
- Gain a nationally recognized qualification, Cert IV in IT and certification and/or training as required., i.e., EMC, Dell, Cisco, Apple, Unisys, COMPTIA, and NETWORKPLUS
- A range of exciting career paths within IT sector
- Job security and stability through our Group Training Organization
- Receive mentoring and support throughout your traineeship from your Field Officer
Established in 1982, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands-on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
**Eligibility criteria may apply for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications, police check, Working with children's check and COVID-19 vaccination requirements. Applicants are assessed accordingly. Please note this is NOT a Graduate Program. **
The best way to express your interest for this program is by hitting APPLY NOW!
The dedicated Recruitment Consultant is Amanda Willey from our Recruitment team: amandawilley
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.