Child Care Traineeship - Caboolture BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
28th April 2021
We have an employer seeking a trainee to join their kindy team as a child care worker.
To be considered for this position you must be passionate, dedicated and a driven educator. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and committed to assisting in providing an environment that empowers children to lead and direct their own play and learning. At this Early Learning Centre they believe in the value of a risky play and this is something that the ideal candidates will need to be willing to embrace, along with an understanding of the importance of children connecting with the natural environment around them and engaging in the rich learning opportunity that nature provides.
The role will be a permanent part time with a max of 37.5hrs per week. Your key responsibilities will include:
- assisting with planning, preparation and implementation of the educational program for children, including all aspects of documentation.
- Providing children with a safe, secure, inclusive and nurturing environment.
- Effectively and actively supervising children
- Understanding of and ability to implement the Early years Learning Framework, Queensland Kindergarten Learning Guidelines and the National Quality Standards.
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Building strong and effective partnerships with team members, families and the community through respectful and open communication.
To be considered for this role:
- You must have your own transport
- Have current first aid qualifications or the ability to obtain
- Have current working with children check issued by Blue Card Services, Department of Justice and Attorney General
This business is looking for someone to complete their Certificate III in Children's Services (Early Childhood Education and Care) or Children Services (Para Professional) traineeship.
If you think this position is right for you, apply now!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.