Child Care Worker Cert III Traineeship - Noosaville BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
3rd August 2022
Sunshine Coast, QLD
This is a Early Learning Centre, who is after an Assistant Educator of Early Childhood Education and Care.
• Emotionally intelligent
• A successful communicator
• A goal orientated achiever
• A resourceful facilitator
• A visible role-model
• A life-long learner
• A sense of humour
* Proven ability to work as a constructive member of a team with a professional, courteous
* Intermediate level skills using computer-based applications including the MS Office Suite
(Word and Excel), and the College’s intranet, email systems and relevant learning support
* Hold a current COVID-19 Vaccination or an approved medical exemption
* Intermediate use of Microsoft Office Suite
* Current CPR Certificate
* Hold a current, valid Blue Card as required under the Working with Children (Risk
Management and Screening) Act 2000
* Maintain a degree of flexibility in working hours from time to time as required for the
* Undertake other reasonable and relevant duties within skills, knowledge and capabilities
and as directed by the Nominated Supervisor / Principal or their representative.
* Tattoos are ok, however they must be discreet. * Piercing in ears are ok, however no facial piercings.
If this Role is for you, then please apply.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.