Childcare Traineeship - Part Time - Pomona BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
1st September 2020
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Child Care Centre based in Pomona is looking to recruit a part-time childcare trainee to join their team and work a minimum of 25 hours per week. Completion of qualification Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care is mandatory.
- Assisting in the organisation and preparation of activities
- Assisting in the supervision of children
- Meal preparation
- Nappy changing and cleaning
- Assisting in providing a happy and safe environment for children
This employer is very keen to assess just how important it is for you to work in this industry and needs to hear how you can address/answer the following requirements at the interview:
- Demonstrated interest in the care of children
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude to work
- A very high energy level
Please apply with an up to date child care specific resume. Own drivers licence and reliable motor vehicle is preferred.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.