Commercial Commercial Apprenticeship - 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th Year - Milton BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd June 2022
We have an employer seeking an apprentice chef to continue or undergo a certificate III in commercial cookery full time at there business based in Milton.
Day to Day Tasks -
• Learn food preparation techniques
• Ensure that all dishes are prepared to the correct recipe and quantity
• Competently organise food preparation as instructed
• Maintain fridges – keep clean, organised and products dated
• Maintain dry store area – keep clean, organized and clearly labelled
• Communicate with Chef regarding stock
• Complete Apprentice Chef Course work as required
• Take direction when required
• Ensure all communications between kitchen and front of house staff run smoothly and with respect
• Preparation and service of food to Food Hygiene Standards
• Ensure proper stock rotation in all food storage areas
• Maintain all work areas in accordance with Food Hygiene Standards
• Maintain a regular cleaning schedule for kitchens and storage areas
• Manage delivery and storage of goods (heavy lifting involved)
Candidate requirements (own tools, drivers licence, white-card, work boots, first aid etc.) -
If this sounds like you then APPLY NOW!!!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.