Commercial Cookery Apprenticeship - 1st/2nd Year - NOOSAVILLE BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
30th March 2021
Sunshine Coast, QLD
A local business is seeking a 1st or 2nd year Commercial Cookery apprentice to complete their apprenticeship and become a qualified chef.
This employer is situated on the riverfront in Noosaville and has been established since 1999. They specialize in a Modern European Style menu and their talented team serves food that epitomises the natural lifestyle & sub tropical climate of the region. No fuss, fresh, honest food with a strong Mod/Med flavour. A favourite haunt for both locals and those further a field receiving wide acclaim for its food which incorporates a philosophy of cooking with honesty & simplicity using the best quality seasonal produce.
* Flexibility with hours -Full time - Shifts will be based between Tues - Sat - Lunch & Dinner & Sundays lunch only.
* Car & license
* Attention to detail
* Interested in a career as a chef
* Good communication skills
* Team player
* Well presented
* Keen to learn and able to take direction
* Ability to assist in all parts of the kitchen from preparation, serving to cooking and cleaning
If this sounds like you don't hesitate - APPLY TODAY!
All ages encouraged to apply!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.