Commerical Cookery - 1st or 2nd year - ORMEAU Qld BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th October 2020
Gold Coast, QLD
Are you looking to become a chef? Is your passion cooking and the food industry?
Our employer is currently looking to take on a 1st or 2nd year apprentice to join their busy team.
This family friendly establishment caters for all family needs and is surrounded by local parks and sporting grounds. There is an indoor and an outdoor play area to keep the kids amused and a range of options to satisfy individual taste from a modern Australian bistro menu.
To be suitable for this role, you will have:
- a fantastic work ethic with a genuine desire to become trade qualified.
- Enjoy working within a close knit and supportive team environment
- Must have drivers license and reliable transport to get to work
- Great personal grooming and hygiene as some customer facing is required
- Experience working in a food handling environment
What is in it for you:
-A nationally recognised qualification that can lead to your career success
-Be part of an established and supportive work place
-Security of a Permanent full-time employment arrangement
-Flexibility / Work life balance of working a rotating roster (10:30am to late)
APPLY Now for this opportunity!!!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.