Construction Traineeship The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
18th August 2021
This is a great opportunity for the right person to get started in the Building and Construction industry whilst working towards your Certificate II in Construction and to be part of a family business that is growing quickly.
During your training, you will become familiar with all aspects of renovations and basic building and construction work.
You will be required to attend TAFE regularly and work hands-on to complete a wide range tasks that will see you become competent across many areas.
To be considered for this position you are required to:
* Have a police clearance (or able to obtain one)
* Hold a current WA drivers license and be licensed to drive a manual vehicle - this is non-negotiable
* Be fit and strong for the duties required
*Be well presented, respectful and trustworthy
* Be able to use basic hand and power tools
* Be able to follow instructions
* Be able to work as part of a team
* Be drug and alcohol free
* To have a White card would be favourable
If this sounds like you and you are interested in this traineeship, please apply now!
As this is a Traineeship the successful applicant will need to be an Australian resident or Permanent citizen.