Apprentice Electrician - Lifts MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
19th November 2020
Adult Electrical Apprenticeships for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander People
Located in Sydney, NSW
Our client, a world class leader in elevators, escalators and moving parts, is seeking two Electrical apprentices to work in the Sydney CBD and Metropolitan areas.
Your duties would include: servicing and installation of Elevators and Escalators and moving walkways.
To be successful in your application you will:
- Have completed Year 12 or a pre-employment program
- Be mechanically minded and have possibly worked in a Trades Assistant role in a mechanical capacity
- Have a high level of Maths
- Be prepared to complete a four year apprenticeship and the Electrical qualification.
- Be safety aware and have a strong attention to detail.
- Have a Drivers Licence and the ability to drive a manual car.
- Be able to pass a Colour Blindness Test
- Be able to pass an Aptitude test at a high level
- Identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait islander person.
A strong preference will be given to people with prior mechanical/engineering experience.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for these positions, please upload your Resume and Cover Letter, addressing the criteria or phone 1300 428642 for further information.
Applications close 1st December 2020.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.