Electrotechnology (Electrician) Apprenticeships x 2 - 1st Year - Cairns Regional Council BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
20th November 2020
Far North, QLD
On behalf of the Cairns Regional Council BUSY At work is proud to promote the following apprenticeship opportunities for people based around the cairns region, Northern Queensland:
2 x Apprentice Electrician CW208 & CW199 (Full-Time Fixed-Term up to four (4) years)
Salary Range: Salary will be a percentage of Trade Rate
Location: Magazine Street Depot
Reference Number: 13394
Are you looking for an exciting career in a Local Government organisation?
Do you enjoy being a part of a team?
Are you seeking an opportunity that offers a Work Life Balance?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we would love to hear from you!
Enhance your career by joining Cairns Regional Council, one of the largest employers in the Cairns region. Our commitment to delivering high quality services to the community means we need talented, committed people we need you!
Cairns Regional Council is currently seeking two (2) Apprentice Electricians to join our Water & Waste Department.
Primary Objective of the position:
- Assisting in the maintaining and repairing of water and waste electrical infrastructure as well as assisting in the installation of new equipment.
- Obtain a Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum Year 12 schooling with passes in maths.
- An awareness of workplace health and safety within the workplace.
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team.
For a full listing of the Key Duties & Responsibilities and full Selection Criteria please ensure you obtain a copy of the information kit and how to apply by scrolling to the Position Description area, then clicking on "Open" to download the attachment.
How to Apply:
Your application must be submitted online and must consist of the following:
- Cover Letter addressing the three main elements as detailed in the full selection criteria.
- Copy of your Resume.
Applications not addressing the full selection criteria will not be accepted.
Please apply directly to the following link:
Applications close Sunday 29th November, 2020
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.