Estimator/Administrator Trainee - Cert III in Business MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th January 2022
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Our Host Employer is a door supplier based on the Sunshine Coast. They supply doors, door frames, hardware and other products to commercial and residential construction projects.
A great opportunity to start your career in estimating gaining valuable experience, whilst gaining hands on industry experience in a supportive environment. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business over a 12-month period. You will be personable, friendly, professional, respectful, reliable, a fast learner and have high attention to detail.
- Registering quote details and all client details into the quote register system
- Clearly communicate with clients in relation to products by way of quote, phone call, email or face to face communication
- Enter product prices into quote spreadsheet based on product type from price list, prices provided by suppliers or management.
- Accuratley completing and emailing quotes / tenders within nominated time frames provided by customer / client / builder / fit-out company / carpenters
- Requesting prices from suppliers
- Receive phone calls from customer / builder / fit-out company / carpenters in a friendly, respectful and helpful manner.
- Take messages as required and email the appropriate person
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abided by workplace health and safety policies and procedures.
- Attend site meetings with clients to discuss documents, quotes and contracts
- Other duties and tasks as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A willingness to learn & work in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Exceptional client service skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Minimum Year 12 Certificate
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business
- Work life balance - Work Monday to Friday!
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Carissa at carissadwyer [email removed]
Please note that eligibility will be based off prior qualification and vaccination status - suitable candidates will be contacted via phone
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.