First Nations Business Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th November 2023
Our host employer is seeking a dedicated and passionate First Nations Business Admin Trainee to join a team of motivated professionals located in The Junction. Our client prides themselves on offering world-class personal service and is Australia's largest insurance broker.
- Assisting Client Managers & Client Executives to help achieve goals & budget forecasts
- Answering phones
- Assisting with end-to-end renewal process
- Submitting Reports
- Preparation of quotation and placement slips
- Identify as Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander
- Strong customer service focus
- Organised with excellent time management
- Computer skills including the use of excel
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
The successful candidate will undergo pre-employment checks, including a police check.
- Receive a Cert III Business
- Full time Monday to Friday, 38-hour week
- On-the-job learning
- Online course
- Weekly pay cycle
HOW TO APPLY:
Make this the year you launch your career and set the path to success! Apply Now! Any further enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact Ashleigh at [email removed] />
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.