Fitting and Turning Apprenticeship Apprenticeships Queensland
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
25th March 2020
Fitting and Turning Apprenticeship
Apprenticeships Queensland are seeking an individual wanting to start their Fitting & Turning Apprenticeship with an organisation based in Darra.
This is a junior position.
Applicants MUST meet the following criteria: (please only apply if you meet all the following criteria)
- Have Certificate 2 in Engineering
- Mechanically minded
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn, take direction and follow processes
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Good time management skills
- A positive attitude towards safety, quality and housekeeping
- Drivers licence (preferred)
- Genuine interest in engineering
How do I apply
To register for this position apply at www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au
Should you wish to explore other apprenticeship opportunities we have to offer please visit www.apprenticeshipsqld.com.au/vacancies
*** Please apply here: https://bizcard.aplitrak.com/quickapply/adc/Fitting-and-Turning-Apprenticeship/Engineering/Darra/Y29tcGFueT1hcHBxbGQmYWR2ZXJ0X2lkPTE1MDkwNSZib2FyZF9pZD03MzI5 ***
Apprenticeships Queensland employees apprentices and trainee and hire them to businesses in South East Queensland across all industry areas. We are committed to assisting the business community and giving the people of the region employment opportunities.