General Electrician Apprentice MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th October 2021
- Are you a hands on person who wants to get paid whilst getting a FREE qualification?
- Have you decided that University isn't for you and you want to get straight into a career?
- Are you sick of inconsistent work and want to secure a FULL TIME position in a thriving industry?
If you answered yes to above then this is the opportunity for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for a 1st year General Electrician Apprentice to work with our client who is Australia's largest packaging and paper manufacturer. Based in Rocklea, we are looking for a motivated, committed and reliable person who is wanting to gain practical on the job experience, whilst receiving extensive training and a Certificate III in Electrotechnology Trade
What will you be doing?
- Maintain, install and repair electrical systems on cardboard manufacturing machines
- Read drawings and maintenance schedules
- Fault finding, removal of parts and installation of new parts, repairing parts, wiring machines, repairing and
maintaining computer control systems
What do you need for this role?
- Pre-Apprenticeship (Certificate II in Electrotechnology)
- Someone who is a team player, trustworthy and great work ethic
- A quick learner
- Computer skills
- Math and literacy skills
- Use of hand tools
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team
- White Card
- Year 12 Graduate
- Drivers Licence
What's in it for you?
- A full time role
- TAFE training
- A nationally recognised qualification
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support and mentoring from MEGT throughout your apprenticeship
Make this the year you commence your Electrical career and set the path to success! Apply Now or call Carissa on 0405 352 417
Established in 1993, MEGT matches businesses with the best talent across Australia. Our core focus is to provide job seekers with the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification, practical hands on industry experience whilst earning a full-time wage!
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.