Hairdressing Apprenticeships - 1st, 2nd or 3rd year - New Farm BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
31st May 2021
Award winning salon in New Farm is seeking a 1st year Hairdressing Apprentice. Would suit a school leaver. No experience necessary. The successful candidate must be well presented and have a passion for the industry.
First year duties could include:
- shampoo, condition and rinse hair
- dry hair and style it using brushes, combs, straightening irons and other equipment
- advise clients on hair care
- operate a cash register and computer
- perform reception duties such as answering telephone calls and making appointments
- sell retail products
- maintain client records
- clean the salon, work areas and equipment
This employer is also seeking a hairdressing apprentice looking to recommence their apprenticeship - preferably 3rd or 4th year.
This hair salon have a team of Highly trained hair artists that pride themselves on creating the most up to date styles and looks for the season. The skills of their stylists and colourists allow them to design personalised hair unique to their clients.
- Customer focused
- Good attitude
- Team player
- Energetic & motivated
- Proactive & creative
- Reliable & hardworking
- Genuinely passionate about hair
- Full time roster working between Monday to Saturday - have every Sunday off!
If this sounds like you and you are genuinely passionate about a career in hair, don't miss out - APPLY TODAY!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.