Hairdressing Apprenticeships - 3rd or 4th Year - Windsor BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
7th January 2021
Our client, is a very busy Hairdressing Salon currently seeking two 3rd or 4th Year Hairdressing Apprentices. If you are looking to continue your Certificate III in Hairdressing Apprenticeship, this is an exciting career opportunity.
Based in Windsor, they are on a mission to find their next amazing Hair Stylists to join the vibrant team at Windsor and Teneriffe salons, we are seeking motivated and reliable people looking to gain practical on-the-job experience while gaining their qualification.
- Are you looking for A boss who gets it (we understand the creative process and salon culture)
- World class ongoing training from top educators Awesome salon environment working with a highly professional but fun team
- Want Work life balance and flexible working hours
- Above Australian Hair & Beauty Award Wage, plus incentives and bonuses.
- Long term employment
- Career growth
- Ongoing education and training
- Fantastic working conditions.
- Treated well and with respect always
We believe that great hair services, products and client experience make for an enjoyable and productive work environment, and also happy, loyal clients. The Salon The salons have modern fit outs, professional 5 star rating, we are located close to Brisbane City - near cafe's, shops, train, ferry and bus stations, we also offer staff parking. We will continue to grow the number of salons over time so there is plenty of opportunity for flexibility in your work hours and days. The Boss Strongly believes in sharing the rewards who make it possible to succeed.
You must have:
- A current manual Driver's License;
- Started your Certificate III in Hairdressing;
- A passion for everything Hair and Beauty.
Working Days/Hours: Monday, Tuesday Friday 9am to 530pm, Wednesday, Thursday 9am to 9pm and Saturday 930am (Part-time Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday or Full Time Monday to Saturday).
APPLY NOW to be considered!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.