Heavy Vehicle Mechanic - 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice - Stapylton BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
14th May 2019
Gold Coast, QLD
Heavy Vehicle Mechanic, 2nd/3rd Year Apprentice
This company specialises in pipe and drain services and vacuum excavations, providing services to local councils, utility companies and private organizations. With a fleet of over 30 trucks, this is a very busy workshop and not for the feint hearted!
They currently hold a major five year contract with Brisbane City Council for drain cleaning and gross pollutant trap cleaning and maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have:
* HR License
* Own reliable transport
* Live within half hour of Stapylton depot
* Have prior experience and knowledge of Volvo's, Mercedes, Fuzo and Hino trucks
* Possess knowledge and experience in hydraulics and pumps
* Have experience in large workshop
* Possess a good work ethic
* Ability to pass random Drug & Alcohol Testing (this is a pre-employment requisite)
Expected hours of operation will be Monday-Friday 6:30am-5:00pm, with overtime available.
All applicants with the above are encouraged to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
Our client is seeking that 'right' person and is ready to go, so apply today.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.