Hospitality Traineeship - Buderim BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
5th August 2022
Sunshine Coast, QLD
Wanting to meet new people every day?
We have a Part time position available from 3 to 7 Tuesday to Sunday.
We have some exciting and fast-paced opportunities for individuals to earn while they learn towards a Certificate III in Hospitality.
- Committed, reliable and hardworking
- Be energetic and love working under pressure
- Work effectively as part of a team and with limited supervision
- Showcase initiative, display a positive and proactive attitude
- Have good personal presentation
- Have a passion for the hospitality industry
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.