Hospitality Traineeship - School Based - Emerald BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
1st April 2021
A local Chinese restaurant is seeking a school based trainee to earn while you learn and study a Certificate III in Hospitality.
You will have the opportunity to complete a qualification whilst still in school and learn a valuable skill set that will help improve your job readiness for the future.
- Serving customers food & drink
- Taking orders face to face and over the phone
- Assisting the kitchen staff
- Keeping the restaurant tidy & well presented
- Taking payments
- Working 1 day a week during the week with the opportunity for extra shifts in the evenings
- Restaurant hours are - Tues-Sun Lunch 11am - 2.30 pm and Mon - Sun Dinner 5pm-830pm
- In grade 10 or 11
- Local to the area
- Reliable transport to get to and from work
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Well presented
- Interest in working in the hospitality sector
If this sounds like you - don't hesitate - APPLY TODAY!!
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.