HSEQ Administrator - Trainee The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
16th November 2023
Based on Hazelmere, our client is equipped with the latest technology to provide highly cost-effective services including manufacturing and earthmoving equipment repair and maintenance with rapid turnaround times.
Mining service and support vehicles such as service trucks, water trucks and custom-built equipment are engineered for sites across Australia.
They are now looking to grow the team with the addition of a Trainee Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Administrator.
This is a traineeship position, combining full-time employment with a nationally recognised qualification and on the job experience. As a Trainee HSEQ Administrator, you’ll have an important role, contributing to keeping employee’s safe and well within the workplace.
- Health and Safety Services administration support, communication and information flow for day to day and project related activities
- Maintaining safety and injury system databases
- Assisting with safety performance data collection and reporting
- Assisting with updating procedures and other documentation
The Skills, Knowledge and Experience required -
- Knowledge of business and office processes
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within an office environment
- Competency using technology, including telephone systems, photocopier and Microsoft Office Suite.
As this is a traineeship position, the successful applicant must meet the criteria of an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
If you meet the above criteria and have a passion for keeping people safe and well, please forward your resume and cover letter today.