Information Technology Traineeship - Cert IV - Brisbane City BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
13th November 2023
Brisbane, Ipswich, QLD
Have you just left school? Looking for a rewarding opportunity to learn while on the job? Then, an Information Technology Traineeship - Cert IV - may be of interest to you! You will be gaining valuable experience and earning a salary whilst learning daily.
My employer located very close to King George Street bus station and Central Brisbane train station is seeking 2 trainees to join their company.
Benefits of Traineeship with my employer:
- Earn and learn in your own pace whilst completing your course.
- Gain a Nationally recognised qualification: Certificate IV in Information Technology
- Mentoring and full support will be provided.
To be successful in this role, you will show:
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn.
- Good computer skills.
- Genuine interest in IT
No weekend or night work!!
If this sounds like you, don't delay! Submit your application today.
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.