Microsoft Traineeship Program - IT Traineeship MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
11th May 2022
Kickstart your career in IT - APPLY NOW for the Microsoft Traineeship Program !!!
Now taking in expressions of interest for various Host Employers in Brisbane.
Are you a superstar candidate who is
- A school leaver or mature age candidate and have thought about a career in IT
- Working in IT and looking to further develop your IT career
- Naturally curious, keen to learn and a great communicator
- Genuinely passionate about technology and driven to build a career in IT
- Want to get paid to learn
- Ready to commit to the Microsoft Traineeship Program for up to 24 months
- Ability to pass a Working with Children's Check (Blue Card) & National Police Clearance where required
We want to hear from you!!
About the Microsoft Traineeship Program
The Microsoft Traineeship Program offers you an opportunity to secure both IT knowledge and paid work experience, creating a platform that you can use to build an amazing future career. If you're ready to give your technology/IT career a kickstart, the Microsoft Traineeship Program is a great way to get ahead and earn while you learn. Once you've completed your traineeship, you'll have the expertise, experience, nationally accredited qualification, and Microsoft global certification you need to take the next step in your career or further your education.
The Microsoft Traineeship Program is designed to support budding technology/IT professionals take the first step in their career.
When you join the Microsoft Traineeship Program, MEGT will be your legal employer. This means we will pay your wages and monitor your training while you are placed with a Host Employer within the Microsoft Australia partner network.
Working with partners MEGT and Registered Training Organisations, you'll get valuable on-the-job experience while you work towards a nationally accredited qualification - a Certificate IV in Information Technology Networking.
Benefits as a trainee
- Earn while you learn in a full time, paid traineeship program
- While MEGT will be your legal employer, you'll be placed with one of Australia's leading IT businesses
- You'll gain IT knowledge, practical work experience, and professional connections to help you accelerate your future career in IT
- A platform to continue building a successful career in IT
- In-demand, industry recognised knowledge and experience
- Gain a Certificate IV in Information Technology
- The Microsoft Traineeship Program will also see you gain some of the latest cloud computing Microsoft certifications as part of the Azure Administrator Certification Track
- Personalised mentoring throughout your training
- There may even be an opportunity for you to continue working for your Host Employer as a permanent team member at the completion of your traineeship
Hit APPLY NOW! OR for any further questions, please contact Carissa Dwyer from our Microsoft Recruitment Team at carissadwyer@ megt.com.au
By submitting your application, you are providing your consent for your personal information to be shared with the partners involved in the Microsoft Traineeship Program.
MEGT (Australia) Ltd is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and
providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
**Eligibility criteria applies for this program in relation to work rights, prior qualifications and Covid-19 vaccination requirements. Applicants will be assessed accordingly**
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.