IT Traineeship Certificate III - Coburg North MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
14th March 2019
Who are we?
MEGT make apprenticeships and traineeships happen! MEGT has been supporting employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for 35 years. We provide quality employment and training solutions that make a positive difference to our community.
About the role
The purpose of this position is to provide a high level of customer service to clients and internal employees via multiple communication channels. The purpose is also to resolve computer issues in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure all customer enquiries and issues are resolved accurately and on time
- Where issues cannot be resolved in the first instance, that they are addressed and resolved as quickly as possible
- To ensure that the client is kept up to date and informed of progress of issues
- To manage all asset tagging and all relevant documentation
- To ensure information is captured accurately and in detail in the ticketing system
- Provision and prepare new hardware and systems for all clients or internal teams
- Where issues cannot be resolved that they are escalated as necessary
- To communicate clearly either over the phone or through email without using tech jargon
Key selection criteria:
- Basic to intermediate knowledge with System Administration and Computer Operating Systems
- Strong customer service and relationship building experience
- High level proficiency in English, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Professionally presented with enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- A high attention to detail with great time management and organisational skills
- A positive and friendly individual who demonstrates initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of various computer systems and Microsoft Office
- Successfully completed year 12 (preferred)
You will be working full time earning a weekly wage. You will also be enrolled in a nationally recognised training course, which is fully paid for by the employer! You will have regular, one on one support throughout your traineeship and on completion of your traineeship you will have access to ongoing opportunities for progression and development.
Don't miss out on this one! Apply to MEGT now, by sending your resume together with you covering letter, outlining how you meet the selection criteria, and state why you think you would be perfect for this job.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion.
For any further queries, please don't hesitate to contact Sally Taufer (03) 8878 5425.
*** Please apply here: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FsbHkudGF1ZmVyLjY3ODc4LjczMjlAbWVndGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ ***
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.