Junior Administration Officer MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
2nd September 2021
- Have you decided that university OR school isn't for you and you want to get straight into the workforce?
- Do you want to gain a FREE qualification whilst gaining on the job experience?
- Are you a recent School leaver or looking to leave School?
If this sounds like you then this is the opportunity you need!
Our Host Employer is looking for a Junior Administration superstar! We are looking for an enthusiastic, hands on individual who thrives on a challenge. As a Trainee, you will complete a Certificate 3 in Business over a 12 month period (and paid!), whilst gaining valuable hands on industry experience in a supportive team environment. Our Host Employer has been operating for over 130 years as one Queensland's largest law firms! You don't want to miss this opportunity! APPLY NOW!
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business Administration
- No weekend work, hours are 8:30am-5pm with a 1 hour lunch! Explore the shops and food on offer in the beautiful Brisbane City on your lunch break!
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
Your duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Greet and attend to clients in reception
- Answer incoming calls in a professional and polite manner
- Receive and distribute incoming deliveries
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining levels and ordering of office supplies as required
- Photocopying, archiving and scanning
- Maintaining the Boadroom and meeting rooms
- Coordination of internal lunches and functions
- Arrange travel
- General office dutie as requested by your Supervisor or other Management Staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills including Outlook
- Excellent phone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work in team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Go-getter attitude
- Eager to learn
- Would suit a recent school leaver
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today. For any inquiries please contact Carissa on 0405 352 417
*Please note that if you currently hold a cert III or higher in any post-school qualification, you will not be eligible for this traineeship*
The first stage of the selection process will involve a phone interview and only successful applicants will be contacted. Final interview stage will be an onsite interview with the Host Employer.
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.