Junior Administrator Trainee - Cert III in Business MEGT (AUSTRALIA) LTD
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
10th January 2022
Our Host Employer is a well-established accounting firm in Fortitude Valley. We are looking for a talented Junior Office Assistant to join the team to provide administrative support on general admin and practice management.
The company value is based around genuine teamwork and collaboration, offering exceptional service, and a commitment to accuracy and timeliness. They offer a close-knit supportive working environment, the office is conveniently located 5 minute from the Fortitude Valley train station and there is plenty of street parking available around the area.
We are looking for an entry level Junior Administrative Assistant with great organisational skills and high attention to details to join the team.
This is a great opportunity to secure a junior role in an accounting firm. We require a bright and serious individual to work alongside the Firm Owner to provide a range of administrative support.
The ideal candidate will be looking for an entry level professional role where they can develop their skills and secure opportunities for career advancement.
If you are highly organised, reliable, enthusiastic, and possess an excellent work ethic, this is the role for you. There is strong potential for growth for the right applicant.
- Phone calls
- Diary management
- Payment reminders
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- General client liaison and other administrative support as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Discerning and able to request clarification on procedures where required
- Organisational and time management skills
- Reliable and committed to highest level of customer service.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- Exposure to Microsoft Suites (Word, Power Point and Excel)
- Bright, bubbly and positive with a can-do attitude
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Receive a qualification whilst being paid in the job, Certificate 3 in Business
- Work life balance - Work Monday to Friday!
- MEGT Field Officer for constant support in the Traineeship
HOW TO APPLY
If you are ready to take your career to new heights and are ready to join a company who are looking to hire the industry's best and brightest talent - simply hit 'Apply' now and send your resume to MEGT today.
Should you have any questions or would like more information regarding this position, please contact Carissa at carissadwyer [email removed]
Please note that eligibility will be based off prior qualification and vaccination status - suitable candidates will be contacted via phone
MEGT (Australia) is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity employer committed to child safety and providing a work environment that values diversity and inclusion
MEGT is an Australian not-for-profit organisation that has been supporting local employers, apprentices, trainees, job seekers and students for over 30 years. Our experienced local consultants work across every state in Australia, the ACT, and in the UK.
We are committed to providing quality employment, training and education solutions. Whether your goal is to kick start your career, grow your business or develop and secure your future, MEGT can help.