Junior Business Trainee - Part-time - Brisbane BUSY At Work Career and Placement
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
8th February 2024
Brisbane, Ipswich, QLD
Life International Training is seeking a Junior Trainee to complete a Certificate III in Business Administration in Morningside.
This challenging and exciting role will be assisting in the timely and accurate operation and maintenance of the organisation's training administrative systems and processes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact for clients & students
- Answering and distributing phone calls
- Electronic scanning/Filing/Archiving
- Mail Collection
- Data Entry
- General office duties
- Stock Control
- Assisting Draftsperson
The role will involve
- Meeting and greeting clients over the phone and face to face
- Supporting the team with word processing, documents, bookings and reception duties
- You will have the ability to gain exposure in all areas of the business
- Supporting the smooth running of the office
- Ability to assist in coordinating multiple training programs for First Aid, High Risk Work License, Work Health and Safety, Fire Warden Training etc.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Intermediate level communication
- Demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Intermediate level MS Office suite
- Attention to detail
Employer questions to consider
Your application will include the following question:
- Do you have any experience in administration?
- Do you have any customer service experience?
- Do you have any experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
BUSY At Work assist employers and apprentices in connecting to create positive and fruitful apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities.