Junior Receptionist - Business Traineeship The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd May 2019
Founded in 1954, our client aspires to provide the best and most responsive customer-focused and quality driven service for any project undertaken. They professionally deliver a range of projects including large-scale electrical installations, reactive and preventative maintenance services, and fuel systems.
West Australian owned and operated, they are a company that has grown to be respected as innovative in the industry whilst remaining conservative in its nature, giving back to the community by promoting the development of apprentices and trades assistants through first class training programs, and supporting local charities, organisations and events.
This tight knit team are now looking for someone, with previous customer service experience, to join the team in this entry level position.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- First point of contact for customers,
- Be courteous, enthusiastic and professional
- Answer and direct all incoming calls efficiently
- Ensure all rooms are presented and tidy
- Coordinate and send mail
- Correspondence and general ad hoc as required
The successful candidate will have -
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
- Demonstrate initiative and high level organisation
- Can work both individually and autonomously
- Sound experience with Microsoft packages
- Previous customer service experience
- Can work well under pressure
If you are looking to start your career within business and administration and you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter attached, addressing the above criteria today