Junior/Trainee Coordinator The Apprenticeship Community
Important: Be careful- Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. If you see something suspicious report this job ad.
23rd May 2019
Founded in 1954, our client aspires to provide the best and most responsive customer-focused and quality driven service for any project undertaken. They professionally deliver a range of projects including large-scale electrical installations, reactive and preventative maintenance services, and fuel systems.
West Australian owned and operated, they are a company that has grown to be respected as innovative in the industry whilst remaining conservative in its nature, giving back to the community by promoting the development of apprentices and trades assistants through first class training programs, and supporting local charities, organisations and events.
This tight knit team are now looking for someone, to join the team as a Junior/Trainee Coordinator.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Administrative support services across all business areas, including senior managers and supervisors.
- Invoice, purchase orders
- Maintain system database and preparation of invoices
- Other administration duties, as required.
The successful candidate will have -
- A 'Can-do' attitude with energy, passion and with ability to be proactive
- Exceptional communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative and high level organisation with a desire to deliver continuous improvement
- Can work both individually and autonomously
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Previous customer service experience, including some experience within an office environment
- Can work well under pressure
- Ability to gain Police Clearance
If you are looking to start your career within business and administration and you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter attached, addressing the above criteria today